Tuesday, June 30, 2009

term3

The biantai called me today again. this is so sad. i already deleted him is facebook. why is he still calling me? it is not that i am very bad to ask him to go and find other ppl and disturb other ppl but he have like so many ppl in in facebook account why he go call me again? EEK! 真是个死变态!

It's like the second day of school today. I've been waiting for school to start. i just don't like the part about handing in the homework. thinking about it makes me stress. but i just cannot stop thinking about the homework i've not done. k. whatever. i shall stop talking about homework and making myself freak out. k. but wait. i shall just remind myself that i should do my 长文缩短 later. and i must do my yuedu thingy and redo my bio sia tmr!!! k. shut up homework.

hmmm... what should i talk about then? erm. erm. erm. oh. i think i should start training maybe next week. my knee is like still swollen and warm. idk whether it will be better next week but i think should be can lah. i should train my left leg thigh muscle and make it as strong as my right leg. i think it's because my left leg is weak that's why i tore the ligament. so i must train is to be stronger then maybe there's no need to do the another operation. which also means that i just leave my ligament torn which is scary. whatever.

and oh. another sad thing i suddenly think of. yesterday we received the schedule for the 2nd block test. it's like i finally took the schedule for the first block test out from my folder for not very long then now have a new piece of paper already. totally no chance for me to put my jiro picture that i planned to do. DX sad right. 一个接一个 好惨啊!

pt is like so gross. with moustache! eek!!!!!! change the way he look! for what?! nobody ask him to change lor... unless he is like trying to attract some ppl...

lol
haha. i shall try to enjoy the life of term 3 eek!

and oh. chinese new year next year is on 14/2 valentines' day! haha

No comments: