Sunday, June 7, 2009

random2

I actually planned to do my homework today. My mum says i should try and finish my homework before i go for the operation because after that I cannot move around easily. Even though I don't understand how moving around easily is related to doing homework. I shall try to do my math written task (or even the concept map) and my LA compre by today since I've slacked a lot yesterday.

I think I feel quite nervous/scared/excited/idk about the operation. I don't want to be handicapped!!! Eek! I think I should train tmr and on wednesday. If not, I don't know when I can ever train again. lol. seriously. I think my mum wants me to quit judo after this year. But idk what to do. rawr. whatever. shouldn't think about this. yes, i should be happy/whatever.

And after posting this entry, i shall turn off the laptop and try to do my homework. Or maybe I should go eat something first. yay.

I am a slacker. Yay. XD

No comments: