Saturday, June 27, 2009

crazy me

hmmm... i realise i didn't post about me cutting my hair. yes. i've cut my hair. it's like so short now. but actually i didn't really feel that it's a lot of difference. perhaps other ppl will feel that i look very different. but i've been staying at home so not a lot of ppl have seen my new hair. perhaps i shall take a pic some day and change my dp on FB and windows live messenger.

It's like one more day to school reopen. OMG. I keep telling myself that i should do my homework but i just cannot get on to do it. RAWR. I think i am dead about my chinese compo. it's like i don't even have an idea about what/how to write. why did the teacher give us this kind of question? Aiyo. tsk. but i managed to finish my bio sia by anyhow doing it. does anyone know how to write the report for math written task (the bowl one)? lol. and i think i give up on my LA compre already. first question, the scenery... then idk how to write already. haiix. sian. ahhhh....

i'm going to get my results for my ballet exam later. hmmm. i wonder what i will get this time. rawr. i don't think i can even dance anymore. so this will be like my last exam. Eek! RAWR

how come our school no e-learning. i think they should give us e-learning lor. since like so many ppl from our school go overseas during the holidays. sure a lot of ppl have the LOA one. then might as well everyone stay at home... haha. i am like talking crap.

i'm like so bored. i don't dare to use my laptop liao cause i scared my mum go confiscate my laptop (AGAIN). and i don't want to do my homework even though i think i should do it. ahhhh. aiyo. i don't know lah. i am getting crazy already. i think about the homework i have then damn sian already. sian sian sian. i hope school starts soon. then i can get over the sian-ess of the holidays. then won't have to think about so much homework also...

i think i am like getting very slack already. i must try and get myself out of the slack mood mannn. if not arh... the next block test die liao. whatever. aiya. IDK LAH. RAWR. i am like to irritated by myself. perhaps i will get crazy soon. 精神分裂 man. seriously.

i am getting crazy. SAVE ME!!!~

No comments: