Thursday, June 18, 2009

BIAN TAI

last night, at 5 something am there was some weird person who called/sms me. idk who. but he knows my name and ask me to help him. weird lah. so i called him back. when he answered, he never say anything but i just keep hearing some weird noise like knocking blahblah. but luckily after a while he didn't reply/call me anymore. but i wanted to find out who he is and how he knows my name etc. so i went so search the number online then i saw this girl's wordpress. she just directly type the phone number out lah. and say is some guy's phone number that she added in facebook. and the girl described that guy as some despo facebooker. then i was like. :O facebook. is it i anyhow add people or something. so i quickly go my facebook phonebook. then i scroll down then i saw that number. 83999368. i can memorise already lor. i was like SHIT. that guy's name is Sim Deca. i think. weird name. then i click the information tab. say something like I like girls blahblah stuff. i wonder why i never read the information when i added the person. argh retarded me. i think it's because i see like so many common friends so just add the person without realising that he is some bian tai SHIT. so i quickly deleted the person to prevent such stuff from happening again. so the person is really a BIAN TAI.

beware of BIAN TAIs in facebook. rawr

No comments: