Saturday, June 13, 2009

my day in the hospital. :D

yay. i am back home again. yesterday actually. i'm now using crutches to walk around which is like so bu fang bian. D: the doctor said i can put 50% of my weight on my left leg which is my injured leg. so i can still kind of walk with my left leg lah. i hope i can get rid of my crutches soon. it's just very bu fang bian lor.

i was supposed to stay in the hospital for 2 days. but i think the doctor see i recover so fast then he let me come home earlier. better lor. save money. and don't have to stay in the hopsital. so boring and nothing to do. very noisy also. especially at night. the nurses will shout very loud to wake up the ah ma because most of the time the ah ma all cannot hear properly. the nurses will be like "ah ma ah ma..." blah blah. then cannot sleep properly also. and cannot watch tv also. cause there is no tv to watch. when i had nothing to do, i play my sims2 hah. luckily i brought my laptop and my sims2 CD. if not i really nothing else to do liao.

basically, staying in the hospital is really boring. Luckily i'm out already.

When I went to the hospital on thursday morning, as soon as i admitted into the hospital, i change to the operation gown thing already. because the nurse say i am the second in the list to so the operation. So after that was just wait and wait. until some one pushing the bed to my ward come. then i went up the bed and i was pushed away, lying on the bed. It was quite fun actually, getting to be pushed on the bed. haha. my ward was on the 6th floor and the operating theatre was on the 3rd. so we had to take the lift. then for some reason, the people pushing me didn't press the button. so the lift went up instead of going down. then more people came into the lift. the lift was the staff lift. so i guess all the nurses were probably used to taking lifts with patients who are going to be operated on. but for me it was kind of weird. i was like staring at the people like. o.o i just feel weird. it's like i am lying on the bed waiting to be pushed to the operating theatre but i am stuck in the lift. :O haha. when i reach the 3rd floor, i was pushed into some room with a lot of pushable beds. lol. then some one came and ask me what's my name, what time was my last meal, etc. then i was pushed to operating theater 3 if i remember correctly. it was acutally a room outside the operating theatre and not the operating theatre itself. i waited there for quite long actually. i think it's for the doctors and nurses to prepare for the op. the nurse go stick something on my body. idk what lah. then the doctor attempted to put the needle into my hand. he inject something to numb my skin first then poke the thick needle i think. but his first attempt failed. so sadly, i have to inject another needle. which means pain another time. lol. then the nurse attached the drip thing on my needle. i waited and waited and waited. and soon when the doctors were ready, they pushed me into the real operating theatre. they pushed me next to another bed in the room. and guess what? they asked me to climb over to the bed myself. lol. >.< haha

then the doctor inject the anesthesia. then i went to sleep after the few seconds. lol. haha.

when i woke up i was in a room with other patients who just finish their op i think. not really sure. i just remembered i was really really cold. then a few seconds after i woke up i was pushed away to my original bed. then i think i got changed into the hospital shirt. i think i cannot really remember what happened clearly because the anesthesia hasn't really gone off yet. i just felt really tired and sleepy after the op. during dinner time, when i finally could eat something. and it was chicken lor. i wanted to eat. but when i sat up on my bed. i just felt very dizzy. then i see the chicken like so nice and i wanted to eat the chicken. so i ate a little bit of the chicken. then i sort of tasted like the taste of some disgusting thing i think it's the anesthesia thing. so i didn't eat anymore cause it's like so gross. so i lied down on my bed to rest/sleep. then i wanted to go to the toilet. i sat up and sat on the wheelchair my mum pushed for me to the toilet. then after i do my business, i felt like vomitting. so i vomitted in the sink. which is quite sad. cause all my chicken i ate went into the sink. D: haha.

that's about what happened before and after the op. it's quite an interesting experience. haha
yay. i should stop using the com le. later my mum scold me. :o

No comments: