Friday, June 19, 2009

my sis is going to tell me the story about AYG. yesyes....

I am bored again. After youtube-ing for idk how long. I'm not really going onto facebook recently. Just bored about it. wow. I am finally bored about facebook. Maybe I'm just too free online that facebook doesn't excites me anymore. There are more stuff on youtube. Anyway it's just 康熙来了. nothing else. Pretty lame actually. Me watching kangxilaile and getting addicted about it. So Lame. I cannot stand it myself. Perhaps when school starts, I will start getting to my facebook again.

Went to see the doctor again today. The doctor didn't really say anything. I skipped my physiotherapy on monday because I thought I could do it myself. And I 'threw away' my crutches and decided to walk without it. The doctor just laughed. He keeps on calling me 小妹妹. idk why. haha. I don't look very xiao right? but anyway, he just gave me more MC (until september) and reminded me to go for my physio and take out my stitches next friday. And I won't be seeing my doctor until august. :O

I wonder how they remove the stitches. seem interesting. What is the stitch made of anyway? Because when my mum drop the yellow solution (the one that prevents the infection and the one ppl refuses to add when they have wounds) on my wound the stitches amazingly turned blue. The yellow solution thing is actually iodine. Which means that the stitch has starch!!! :O very amazing right. I think so. unless... idk. at first the stitches were brown then they turned blue. I swear they are blue. if not you can see it tmr. (wait i must check first. whether they are really blue still... yes thay are..) okay. I want to remove my stitches!!! I am waiting. XD

erm. yes. i am going for training tmr. yay. to sit down at the side. so pro right. I'm not supposed to train anyway. I'm not sure for how long. Actually the doctor said i cannot do judo at all. which is sad. i think after a while i should just rawr. you know start training. just don't run lah. if not, i feel retarded. and my mum will ask me to quit judo because i am not doing anything at all. >.< eek. don't want to think about it.

I've finally read finish the book 《妈,亲一下》 by 九把刀. quite interesting lah. phew. yay.

bb
i am going offline to enjoy the world again :D

No comments: