Wednesday, June 10, 2009

random3

Thank you to everyone who wished me well. :D I hope I will get well soon too. I won't die tmr (I think). LOL. I watched a video on the knee arthroscope thing which I am going to do tmr on youtube just now. elaine gave me the idea. she said she saw some woman doing operation on the knee on television yesterday and the she had two holes on her knee. I think that's about the same as what is going to happen to me tmr...

The doctor said I am not supposed to eat after 12midnight today. Until after the op i think. LOL. sad. no breakfast tmr. and must reach the hopsital at 8am. so early lor. still must bathe before going. o.o that means i must wake up very early tmr. haixx.

idk what to bring to the hospital tmr. this is retarded. >.< i borrowed about 6 books from the library today. (including the ones i need for my baozhangyuedu thing). I guess i will have time to read in the hospital. Maybe i should bring my doraemon laptop there. is there internet in the hospital? then i can go online hah. in that case, i don't think i will read anymore. haha.

i just feel very weird today. training and everything. and thinking that i am going to do surgery tmr, and after that i have to go on crutches. eek! how am i going to survive lor. >.< i just don't feel like doing anything today. esp. when i think about what is going to happen tmr and after tmr. lol.

whatever.

No comments: