Friday, June 5, 2009

me knee

Went to see the doctor again today to see my results of my MRI. The report says that my "anterior cruciate ligament is completely torn" and "there is a bucket-handle tear of the medial menicus".

The anterior cruciate ligament is one of the 4 ligaments in the knee and it's completely torn. >.<>.< but I am not going to fix my ligament yet. because the doctor said it's not very neccessary.

I am going to fix my medial meniscus. Ahahah. lol. The medial meniscus is like a padding between the thigh bone and the lower leg bone. My medial meniscus is torn so either I have to remove it or sew it back depending on the situation. And by fixing the medial meniscus, I can straighten my leg again. XD haha.

I am going for surgery next thursday. O.O staying in the hospital for 2 days. then after that i think i cannot train at all liao. actually i am not supposed to train at all already lor. but... whatever. sir is going to say i fake again. =.=

No comments: