Thursday, July 9, 2009

yay!

GAH. so long never post le. haha.

I CUT MY HAIR like AGAIN!! T.T and i regret it GREATLY. Now i look like squiward. DX So sad. my hair is so short that it is too light. so it pops up and makes my head look really big at the back. Looks like I got double brain. and i look like this.

LOOK AT THE HEAD!. DX DX for ppl who don't know who this is, this is squidward from spongebob square pants. I post this doesn't mean that i want to acknowledge that i am squidward HOR! ADELLE!!!

I started training again! Even though i still cannot run/get thrown etc, i started my training again. yay. but i had like muscle aches on my arms like the next day after my weight training. i feel like so sad. i've like lost all my muscles. but they are now growing back. ! :D (which also means that i will gain more weight. T.T)

I like to play barn buddy on facebook. it's so fun. but i never feed my dog and people come stealing my stuff. DX don't steal my crops! hehe

i must study. mug mug mug. but stay happy and stress free! XD XD XD

No comments: