Thursday, July 23, 2009

I was like really sad/emo/irritated like yesterday night and this morning. I don't know why. I feel like so stressed. So stressed that I cannot think and cannot do anything properly. It's like I just keep thinking about all the homework and SIAs and the upcoming block test and blahblah. And the more I think, the more I couldn't think. Do I make sense? But anyway, i think i am quite okay now. perhaps still a little emo. haixx

today was like the c divs prelims. it's so sad that we couldn't go and support them. but it's good that they got into the finals. JYJY for finals. :D tmr is the b divs. I just wonder if the team can win or not. I must believe that they can and they will.

JY for b divs tmr. and yay. i am going to watch tmr. haha..!!

argh i shall stop thinking about everything. argh argh argh

whatever!!!

No comments: