Monday, July 27, 2009

random4

Block tests are like next week. Gah. and guess what i haven't actually prepared properly for my speech yet. Pro right? i bet nobody can win me. We were like supposed to be prepared since like week 2? And now it's alread week 5. I shall prepare it later cause i think pt will sort of chiong finish all the speeches by this week (or even tmr cause i suspect he wanted to chiong today). I am so screwed lah. Seeing other ppl like so relax after their speeches, I feel like rawr. lion lion. ahahaha.

finals are like tmr. It's so exciting. haha. I know it can only be exciting when you are not the one playing. haha. which is me. XD I cannot think about what is after the finals lah. School and block tests and everything else. it's like eek! My brain is going to burst some day. no wonder my brain grew in size (into double brain). soon it will be triple brain and what's the 4th? whatever. that's what i mean. and then my brain will burst. woohoo (o.o) then it will be the end of the world man... OMG I AM GETTING CRAZAY!!

but anyway. my mum is like addicted to facebook. haha. nvm. whatever

i'm glad that my hair grew longer already. But it still suck lah. i don't understand why people say my hair is cute. it's like so ugly can! maybe that's what they mean. haha

and people are getting sick recently. haha. dunnoe why.

blogger is getting screwed too...

No comments: