Thursday, July 30, 2009

i want to slack today.

Hah. I shall slack a little bit today even though it's an early day and there's supposed to be lots of time for me to mug. but nvm. I just watched kangxi. (I totally missed like ~2 days of it can?!) and spam facebook applications, esp mafia wars. (i still dunnoe what is so nice about it but i still play it) And I am like playing restaurant city, not really again cause i didn't really play it before. I am like only level 4 and poor.

I shall post about stuff that happened today.

In the morning when i was sitting on the train (purple line), there's this malay lady/woman/girl sitting like opposite me. i see her quite often recently. The train was like moving and you know what she did? She took out a sock from her bag and took off her shoes and tried to wear her sock. I was like WTH! why would somebody want to wear a sock in public? It's like totally unglam OKAY. And some more the sock has like 3 holes, one of them at her big toe. Ok! then she wear her shoe and act like nothing has happened obviously. I thought she was going to wear another sock but she didn't. Kind of weird. Then what? she took off the same shoe and started adjusting her sock. You know why? because she toe is like stuck in the hole. OMG. damn funny and ridiculous.

Why would people wear their sock like on the MRT train?! :O it's like so embarrassing! (auntie lucy. haha) Even i feel paiseh for her lah. if some other tourist sees it then he will think that singaporeans all wear socks in public! o.o

hahaha. i shouldn't feel stress/emo!!! argh
yay

No comments: