Thursday, July 16, 2009

EMO. please don't read this post.

It's been like a week since I'd posted. I am getting bored. Emo Emo Emo. I don't know.

I've been like getting muscle aches from trainings recently. I am such a failure man...

Term 3 is like super screwed. All the SIAs' deadline. Chionging like mad for almost everything. And block test is in like 3 weeks? I just still have the feeling that the term has just started. I'm not into mugging/anything like that. I'm like so dead. Procrastinating and slacking. I've seemed to lost all my motivation about studying. I just feel like slacking and slacking. Which will lead me to no where or perhaps hell.

Teams are like next week. Even though it's not really related to me. Sigh. I feel so sad. idk why. Just keep on sighing and sighing for unknown reason. Even my mum asked me. I just feel tired and everything. I am bored. I am not like super stress from HW and SIAs. I am such a slacker. And yet I am sighing. I am so qian bian right? I don't even know what I am doing now. I don't do my homework but go online and do random stuff like adding weeds and stealing crops in Barn Buddy on Facebook. I'm so useless. Argh. I cannot stand myself. I hate myself man...

Haixxx.... Perhaps life's not so good...

No comments: