Friday, May 8, 2009

wah this is my 50th post le. didn't think that i would still manage to post so many :O

hmm... when did i last posted? did i say before that block tests are over? nvm. I can repeat myself again. XD. yay block tests are over. lol...

I hope I can get A1 for my bio and at least a B3 for my ih (idk whether i will get or not. DX crossing my fingers) so that my msg for my block tests can be less than 2. which is 1.99 something. even though it rounds up to 2. but whatever. =.=

i should improve my la. somehow i must improve it. in order to get a better msg.

oh... i suddenly rmb that i need to research on the panel discussion topic. i think i will now know what to say for my panel discussion. I scared i don't dare to say anything. I don't dare to cut into the whole conversation. I just hope that i will know what to say and speak in proper english. rawr. >.<

wah. tmr no training. so shuang. can sleep late. XD tmr i shall chiong all my hw. i must chiong. if not i will die on tuesday. yes i must chiong. rawr

and mas selamat is caught :O haha...

yay. i am happy XD
byebye...

No comments: