Thursday, May 14, 2009

and what is it now? i've gained back the 2kg that i've lost. hmmm... idk whether i should be happy or sad. but anyway, life is back to normal. at least that is what i think. is my life normal? idk.

guess what? we are getting our trophies from the school tmr! XD finally. after one month and a few days, we are getting our trophies. i am gonna take a picture of it ok, and show it to everyone. XD yay. but tmr we are going to give our big trophy to the school. no time to appreciate it. lol. see us during assembly tmr morning. (hope it doesn't rain?)

i still haven't get my ih block test back yet. i wonder when will we get it back. haixx. might as well don't get it back. i don't want to know my marks! >.< i hope i don't get 5/25. it's pathetic ok? alright i just hope i pass. even though i know that if i only pass i won't ever get my msg less than 2 for this term (maybe i will still get. hmmm... will i?)

and i hope and seriously hope that i will get an A1 for my bio. i think i will get it back tmr.

oh. and panel discussion today. i completely forgot what i said can? how am i going to do my reflection? lol.

haha.
life's good (LG)
:D

No comments: