Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I think i screwed my bio today. I didn't really study my bio... I just hope that I will get an A1 for that. crossing my fingers...

I am super tired today. Idk why... when i woke up in the morning today, I was super tired even though i slept at 9+ last night. Normallyi sleep at about 11pm lor. I think i was super sian about studying bio yesterday so i slept early last night. plus my mum and my sis were sleeping at that time also. idk why... :O

During block test today, i actually slept for about 10min... unknowingly... i was thinking about how to do the stupid essay questions then i was very sleepy... haha. so i slept for a while. and after that i was quite awake already. and after i finish the paper, i just sit on my chair and stone, not trying even to check. I don't even feel like checking. I sort of gave up on it. Not that I don't know how to do a lot of questions, it's just that i feel very sian. lol...

When i reached home today, i slept for abouat 3hours... ok. i don't really take nap/sleep in the after (unlike my sis) but today i slept and slept for very long. I didn't expect myself to sleep until so late lah... Aiyoo... but that was what i planned to do anyway...

Today is just a sleepy day for me.

Haha. luckily block tests are over. yay. no more block tests. how i wish that it's a school holiday tmr. can relax at home... but nvm. monday is a holiday. can slack...

hahaha
i shall slack
and slack... byebye

No comments: