Friday, May 29, 2009

OM TEAM PIC!

I just realise I have no life. Everyday in my life is just slack. And all I post in my blog is about slack stuff, about how slack I am/how I want to slack. LOL I HAVE NO LIFE.

Everyday I just stay at home and slack. I don't know whether it's good or not. I think my life is so sian lah. Not that I want to die or something. I just feel like doing some interesting stuff. But I don't know what. o.o I think my life will either be even more sian or be more interesting.

Haha. I really love my new blog skin. I just feel like it's very nice. and oh. I want to post a picture coped from the om blog. MY OM GROUP!

it's my om group with the trophy we finally got and that we needed to give to the school DX. We didn't even had time to admire it actually. And hk is in the gz costume. lol. Plus, I wasn't wearing my nametag. o.o

haha. XD

No comments: