Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wah i feel so full. I guess i ate too much for dinner. Because i was too hungry. And idk why i was so hungry.

Heats today. lol. i hit myself with the javelin the first round. how retarded is that? but somehow i managed to stick the javelin into the ground once. GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR ME.

I think i have having panel discussion tmr. I dunnoe what to prepare. I scared i prepare already then i never use the stuff i prepared then very wasted. haixx. but i am also scared that i dunnoe what to say. And i think pt gives us very little time to talk. Most of the time, pt is the one talking. I don't understand. Why does he want to be so bad to us? He also don't get any marks for talking. Don't talk lah. what's his problem. people want their oral communications marks ok? it's not that they don't want to talk. You just don't give them enough time to talk what they want to talk about. And pt interrupts people when they want to talk. wth.

wah. i think once i talk about pt i become so angry. no wonder no one wants to marry him.... Why did i get such a teacher for la. rawr

i shouldn't be angry. haixx

whatever
rawr

No comments: