Saturday, May 30, 2009

my results/holiday work list

I realise I've been slacking (not that I just realised okay) and not trying to remember what I've did and post on my blog. Even like that I also I want to slack. LOL

Got my report book yesterday. Everything was fine actually. Should I say what my marks are here? Perhaps not. But I'm not disappointed with my marks actually. It's my best marks in my 3 years of NY life. So I'm actually quite glad. My mum said I wasn't trying hard enough yet. She say I am still slacking. Which means if I am hardworking, I will become quite pro. LOL. I'm not sure. I'm not sure whether I've already studied/mug a lot already. Even though I am quite sure I've not studied for my bio... lol. But for math, physics, IH etc. I am sure I didn't study enough. And I don't know how to study for lang arts and chinese. I hope that I can get msg 1.5 something next term. It's really hard I know. And plus, I think next term's work will be harder and the block test is altogether de. So it will be harder to get a better score. Hmmm... Maybe I should just aim less than 2 for my msg again. But I really want to get a better msg. At least not so close to 2. lol. I'm really scared of my score next term. rawr. I think I may not be able to do as well as this term. I'm scared of the block test that is like eoys. So scary. I don't know when I should start mugging lor. It's like rawr. Maybe I shouldn't think about that now. Should just enjoy the holiday/try to finish my sia/holiday hw.

Eh. Should I try to chiong all my hw and enjoy the rest of the holidays? Answer me!!!

Holiday HW/SIAs:
  1. Bio SIA - choose from LMS
  2. math SIA - learn circle properties?
  3. physics SIA - I really don't know what to do about this. DION!!!
  4. chem SIA - experiment on detergent!!!
  5. chinese SIA - read books/book review + edit report??
  6. la SIA - are we suppose to do anything??
  7. ih SIA - this is another troublesome one. read magazine/newspapers/books!! lit review.
  8. chinese cc2 project?? - are we suppose to do anything about this?
  9. IH assignment 4
  10. Chinese zuo wen 7
  11. bio 6.2
that's all. wow that's a lot. I should be freaked out now. And start doing my work. Haha. Please tell me if there is anymore stuff I should add on...

No comments: