Thursday, October 29, 2009

yay. i've changed my blogskin. lol. it's like new. i guess. so i think nobody will have it so soon?

nvm. finished collecting all the papers today. my msg for EOYs is 2.11 which is like quite okay but i would have gotten less than 2 if i didn't fail my LA. :( and surprisingly i got A1 for my IH. I am totally amused by myself. It's like the first A1 for humans EVER! I thought I would do badly like everyone else for IH. it's like the point we went into the hall the msg for each class is shown on the screen and like almost every class's msg is about 3++ and so little ppl got A1 lah. I am totally surprised that I am the few. >.<>.<

and i think i am going to buy ipod touch the refurbished one 16GB. yay. it's $308. yay. yay. yay.
hahahahahah. I shall be happy today. XD

No comments: