Friday, October 16, 2009

whatever

I wonder why i still blog. it's like i am posting when nobody tags. i am sad. please tag okay. if you ever read this. you have to tag no matter what.

life sucks man. i dunno why i feel so sucky. it's like i feel like i have nothing else to do anymore. life's like freaking boring. like a piece of shit man. blah. Nothing is going inside my mind. I cannot think and I have nothing to think about. Is this good? My mind is literally blank. wth. i dunno i dunno i dunno. rawr.

nowadays i keep feeling like swearing. saying vulgarities. this never happened before okay. it's gross retarded and bad. but I just keep doing it. i don't like it lah. i am like having internal conflict/tension thingy like the characters in the text we do in LA man. omg.

blah blah blah. i am so freaking sian. bored. sick. out of my mind. empty. okay i have limited vocab. whatever.

btw. whatever was voted as the most irritating word.

No comments: