Saturday, October 3, 2009

EOYs part 1 over

LA chinese and IH are all over now. All the tough papers for me are all over. Perhaps not all because there's still like BIO?! But most of it are gone now. I hope I don't screw anything up. I am so amazed that I can actually remember the stuff I typed/planned for IH essay and wrote 2.5 pages of it in like half an hour. I hope I can do well in my essay. But I actually didn't realise that the similarity question was like How are souces C and D similar?!?! And I wrote one similarity and one difference which is like retarded. I spend like so much time thinking about what difference to write lah. And some more when I was answering that question, the IH teacher was like invigilating my class and she was looking at what I was writing also. So freaky. I was still thinking at that point of time when I was writing whether I was writing something wrong cause she was like staring at my paper. Sian. And math. haixx. I am so sad that I actually saw the question wrongly. :( nvm. even if i see it correctly I still cannot do it. I mean almost everyone else cannot do it. For what I've seen. forget it. It's like 5 marks. I can still get the A1. But perhaps I would get some stupid mistakes somewhere else in the freaking paper cause the whole of yesterday I was like in the headache mode. My head was like freaking painful. When I did math, I hurted even more. And I was in a like half-sleeping mode also. My eyes were like damn dry and I wanted to sleep. But the main thing was I chiong the math paper cause I thought there were still like a lot of questions that I haven't do. But it turned out that I was fast. >.< And a lot of people didn't finish the paper. lol. I did the linear law question and I dunno whether I made the right choice. Cause the question is like only 3 parts and each part is like a lot of marks. But I thought the question was like easy. I think I do wrongly already. Means that I lost a lot of marks. And most of the people chose the other question. I think I am screwed man. sian. But there is still another paper to save me.

I think I should start mugging like tmr. No point mugging today cause I have to go out. I don't understand why people wants me to bring my stuff out to mug outside. Like people having family gathering why must you mug?! Crazy. Might as well relax and slck when there is time right. If you want me to mug then I stay at home.

No comments: