Tuesday, October 27, 2009

don't think that your smile can hide all your sadness

I'm blogging again because life sux. I hate this lah. It's like all so screwed. I just keep on feeling like crying. IDK. Why do you have to be like that? What did I do??? Do you just have to make me like this? Is that what you want? Me, feeling so horrible and wanting to cry everyday. i hate you.

Today is the first day getting back eoys results. I did not bad for chem and physics. but i fail my LA. whatever manz. i don't care about LA. All i did what to say that I failed my LA and you said that I am not good. what's wrong? wait till one day i decide to fail all my subjects and see what you have to say. but that day will never come. because i don't want to sacrifice my results just to see what you have to say.

First training today. I was like so scared about training these few days. i feel weird. it's like i've lost the feeling of training. I wonder what i've been doing for the trainings last time. It's like i keep telling myself that i have to start training like everyone else. but when i did training today, after a while my knee is pain again. idk what happened okay. it's like so long never pain already. it's like a strain. and it sucks. I think i suck. I always suck. I was already very bad at judo now i am even worse. whatever. all i have to do is to pass through all the trainings next year and i will be done. I don't want to go for competitions whatsoever. it doesn't matter to me at all. I just don't want to risk myself of getting more injuries. i am very scared about this. i don't even want to go for any selections for school team because i know i won't even get in. what's the point? go there and just embarass myself. it's so irritating.

I wanna cry. byebye

No comments: