Sunday, November 1, 2009

I want to post something but i dunnoe what to post. I've been mapling recently. MC + LPQ. gah. i mapled for 4 hours today. i think i am going to be addicted. cannot stop.

haha

I keep on thinking about what will happen to my mousehunt when i go to china. omg. so i decided to go back to the lab to hunt for rb pot. i had 49 also not enough. i think cause i go spend my money on the magma base. sian. cannot regret man. must buy more swiss cheese so that there will be enough for the 14 days.

thinking of training just makes me feel very very very scared/sad. like 6 more trainings before going to china. >.< let it faster be over!!!

one thing that makes my happy now is the ipod touch i've ordered. idk when it's going to arrive man. the date on the website says tmr or the day after tmr. but i am not sure when exactly. cause the thing say they haven't ship yet. :( gah. nvm i am going to get it soon. :)

I had a weird dream like last night. so long never dream already. i think it's so weird that i think that it's a nightmare? but it's not exactly scary. it this dream happens to some other ppl, i don't even think that they will feel that it's scary. hmmm. i wonder what i am feeling exactly now. why did i dream of such things? it's not impossible to happen in real life. it's like totally real. but some sort not possible. cause i dreamt i went to HC to do something. everyone in NY had to go HC book store or something. and then something weird happen. hah.

gah. i am sad that i still have school tmr. and the whole of this week.

btw. i love singapore. Whee~

btw go to my cousin's blog to help her vote!!! TYVM.
http://superficial-world.blogspot.com

No comments: