Friday, November 6, 2009

Today is the last day of school. I don't know whether it's good.
Going to shanghai like next thursday morning. I don't feel it coming.

By the way, I've finally managed to download the full version of Cooking Mama to my ipod touch. I asked my sis to play. (my mum said that it's a stupid game. >.<) So she was like playing it, cooking/making some fried prawn thingy.

Sis: F***
Me: what? what did you say?
Sis: I dropped the prawn
Me: so you have to say the f-word?
Sis: I very long never say already
Me: So last time you always say?
Sis: ...

yay. it's a lame convo.

I am dreading training. Once I think about training, time seems to past very slowly. Like SHIT!

yay. I love playing Tap Tap Revenge.

BTW, while I was typing this, my sis came in and saw. so she said: do you have to tell everybody that I say...

LOL!

No comments: