Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I've been posting a lot recently. I think it's good. :D

I think i will be missing graces camp! seriously. I am having my knee op on the thursday on the last week of the term. so most probably i am going to miss graces camp. Unless the camp is like the the first 3 days of the week. Until wed. Then i won't miss it! But i think i still can go for the camp for the first 3 days? idk. I didn't thought about that lah. Now I thought abt it it's like so disappointing. argh. >:{

I feeling like re-watching Hai Pai again! It was like super gan dong/funny lah. even though the ending was quite lame. >.<>.<>.<

stayed back in school today for ih consultation+do NE stuff. it's been so long since i last stay back lah... i missed the om stays. I miss staying back in school until 4+/5 to do stuff! argh...!

i realised i ended every paragraph with ARGH... o.o

No comments: