Monday, February 1, 2010

For some reasons my facebook HomePage keep on cannot load. I am sad/bored.

I watched haipai (last ep already. :() and the new jiuxianglaizheni just now. it's like super funny lah. haha i hope it will continue to be so funny. XD

oh. it's like Feb already lah. sian. 1/12 of the year 2010 is gone already. great. time flies. this is sad. :(

hmm... i don't know what is going on with me actually. I think I am a little bit crazy. Yesterday night i totally couldn't sleep at all. lie on the bed for like 1+h almost 2h i think. zzz. got block nose then keep tearing. then in the morning got super dark eye rings and big eye bags (even though i already have...) it's like for the whole of the morning i was like in the daze mode lor... cannot even open my eyes. esp during IH, in the aircon room some more, totally going to sleep already lor... >.<

haixx, i don't want to think about school work manx. sian. 3 days of non school days makes me like in a holiday mood already. haha.

hahahahahaha. i am crazy. it's either i am emo or that i am in an uncontrollable mood. >.<

being NE rep sucks. rawr. :@

No comments: