Sunday, August 23, 2009

youtube is addictive.

www.youtube.com is totally addictive. I just realised it like yesterday. I spent like about 3h (or even more) on youtube. I wasn't like watching taiwanese dramas/variety shows. I swear I wasn't. I was watching videos made my the most suscribed users on youtube. It's freaking funny. Even funnier than the taiwanese vareity shows (k. even though i can understand that some people think that they are lame). But since like so many people suscribe to them, it proves that they are entertaining. :D

A few posts ago, i was talking about pogobat/Dan brown guy. He's like rank 20/21 on the most suscribed list.
Yesterday, i went to watch nigahiga, (he is like top in the list now. Just became first like a few days ago. He is freaking entertaining.) and Fred (he's the second now. used to be the first. But i don't really like him cause of his voice/fake voice. It just seems very irritating after awhile). And i saw kevJumba. He's not really funny. But the videos of his dad is funnier. should watch. :D

Oh. Go play at friv.com
recommendation from adelle when she was like in the toilet shitting (sry adelle) and i was chionging my IH assigment. She was so amazed that i actually listened to her and play with her. There are a lot of games there. And adelle actually played them until 2am midnight. lol

Oh. I feel like buying the K.O.3sanguo watch. it's quite cool. but it's like 21 bucks. should i buy should i buy should i buy?
blogger has some problems and i cannot post the picture here. :( but it's super cool. :)

No comments: