Monday, August 3, 2009

pogobat

Hah. I've been slacking again. I was like thinking about what to watch you youtube cause i was like so bored and I wanted to take a break, so i randomly clicked on one of the featured video today. And what i saw was this:



It's like so funny. the magibon. (especially if you go and see what the user is like). and harry potter.

So i went on to watch the other videos. And I realised that he was the user whom i learnt to solve my rubiks cube from. WOW. i totally didn't realised it was the same person at all. But his videos on the solving of rubiks cube was really great. (and he got like a youtube award for the video. o.o i never even knew that a youtube award exists. btw the trophy is like so cool. haha)Even people like me can understand. Oh. I am amazed by the fact that I could actually understand his english. seriously. haha. there's like only THIS few caucasians that i cam understand. And i can understand his.





haha. seriously. go watch his videos/vlogs/whatever.

(BTW. IH LA and BIO ARE OVER!!)

No comments: