Wednesday, August 19, 2009

tmr is hungry ghosts festival

wah. adelle request me to update leh. shows that i very entertaining. XD o.o so i shall update since i am nice.

i went to the doctor like last friday (and missed the founders' day fun fair [FFF] :( ) and the doctor said i am okay already. for now. and i can choose to do the other op like next year. and my next appointment is like next year july. hahaha. dunno whether it's something to be happy about. perhaps yes?

so does this mean that i can run/jump/do judo/go for grading/comps? i really don't know. seriously. i thought the doctor would tell me whether i could. but instead the doctor asked me the question. He was like asking me whether i can/is still doing judo or not. i dunnoe how to answer him lah. it's like i am doing but i am not doing. i also dunno what i am doing exactly. haixx.

but i've been running. yes. i think i can run. just feel a little little bit pain on my knee after running. and i don't dare to jump. lol. rawr. maybe i can just overcome my fear or something. maybe i got some phobia(haha) of injuring my knee again. really scary.

learnt kata today. surprised that i can still do most of the throws. i just cannot do tomo. i don't dare the 'kick' the person's stomach. XD the rest is still okay actually. but i am just scared about the shiai part. it's like i so long never train already lah. DX then now must do shiai. >.< dunno whether lose liao can pass grading or not. eek!

oh. i got back most of the papers for block tests already. except IH. my marks are definitely screwed this term. sian lah. DX eek!

i have such a bad ending for my blog.

goodbye.

No comments: