Thursday, January 7, 2010

Great it's been one week since I posted. Great great great. I don't know what to post about.

I gotta new phone. The phone is kinda retarded but cool I guess. It has qwerty keyboard. :D:D haha

We are like having friday training. I am sad. Not a day to rest in between trainings. I must make myself get used to it man. If not I will get some mental disorder worrying to much about training.

We got a new co form this year who is like my cousin's cousin. Later he go complain to my cousin about how bad my la is. I very scared. >.< whatever. I must hope that he doesn't realise that I am his cousin's cousin! If not DIE!

Everything is like almost the same as last year. Lessons and everything else. I didn't really have the feeling that we had a long break in between. I hope that I can still remember what was taught last year. I threw away my IH assignments lah. like what the shit. now i don't know what to do about the first assignment. great.

SIAs are crazy this year. (I just remembered that i have to check what's fir bio sia on the lms!) okay. like all of them are due like so fast. Chinese and IH esp. and LA R&R... I just have to laugh about it. XD

Life's great once again. and i am going to be 16 soon. zzz

No comments: