Tuesday, December 29, 2009

115th post

yeah. i shall post again. because i am so so bored.

i am just sian of everything now. 2 days of training camp is over. I don't even feel anything about the 3rd day at all. i feel like training camp is over already.

School is starting like next week (did i get the date right? HCI is starting 1 wk later like WTS) I still have like 1 thousand HW not done. I don't know whether I am going to do it or not. HW + SIAs = BULLSHIT (omg i am so vulgar)

I think 2 consecutive days of training makes my left knee bad. I just like squat down today. then suddenly something happened to my knee. like omgg lah. now i don't really dare to put my whole weight down when i squat anymore.

sigh man... i wanna lose weight. lose like a lot a lot of weight. until i am like 46
let's see what else should i talk about... nothing else i am just bored.

I wanna watch a NC 16 movie for my birthday but there apparently is like none coming out soon enough... sad. :(

No comments: