Thursday, December 24, 2009

114th

very very long never post already. i am bored.

yesterday i went out (finally) with my OM team. haha. like finally. i leave my house. and finally we had OM outing. went to watch Avatar 3D and kbox. we sang for like almost 5 hours. crazy. the person don't want to chase us away. >.<

i think i am dead for my R & R. srew it lor. i only found like an article today. like for environment. dunnoe when i will decide to write my R & R / find other articles. maybe later today. if not i dunnoe when.

tomorrow's christmas! .hahha. i don't really feel the excitement though. i guess i am old already. lol.

next week is like training camp. I don't really feel anything about it also. I think i am like dead already. >.< rawr. whatever. i guess that's my way of thinking. "WHATEVER!!"

RONZA's here again. sian. i need gold. like lots and lots of gold. i want to buy the chrome drillbot. it would be a great christmas present. anybody want to give my gold??? :D

No comments: