Sunday, October 24, 2010

eoy break

Have been playing sims 2 for the past few days. For the whole day. I think I am getting a bit bored of it, which is good for now. If not my mum will start scolding me again. I am finally installing maple. (It's loading now :P)

I want to go watch a movie although it means that I will have to spend some money. But it has been very long since I last watched a movie so I want to watch. Plus, EOYs are over (although there's still HCL O levels. omg.). I am going to ECP again tmr. This time I guess I know how to go already. haha. And I don't think I am going to walk across half of ECP again and sweat like hell. I got tanned on my forehead from that day off kite-flying at ECP.

oh no something happened to the maplestory thingy cannot open. omg. I took so long to move my files to the other hard disk and finally install maple and now cannot open. wts. I am going to faint like how the woman in korean dramas does it.

the new windows live messenger is weird. I cannot change my name. argh.

No comments: