Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Have not posted for super long i guess.... actually not about one week. I think cause i feel that time has been pasting super slowly. like freaking slowly. i am like slowly spending every second and minute.

don't feel like posting about my operation. basically my leg was like numb at first then it started to be like pain. LOL. but now i feel okay... but my scar is like freaking freaking disgusting lahh. i don't want to see it manz. but it's like now exposed cause it's nicer when it is like being aired. i have like mc until the 31st manz. but i think i am still going to school. idk if i can walk already. i don't dare to like try. i feel like my left leg got like totally no strength lah. :( i dreamt that i could walk one day okay. so happy. i feel like a baby lor... like everyday improving... haha. but it's like so tired walking with crutches. when i stand i feel like all the blood rush to my leg. then it will become like brown colour. o.o

everyday i just slack. bla bla. i need to do my work manz. :/

No comments: