Sunday, September 13, 2009

1 year

I just realised I've used this blog for 1 year. It's amazing. haha. I didn't thought that I would keep using this url for this long. I think my url is so cool okay. I'm not going to change it. hahaha. My first post on this blog was like on 1st September last year. So it's like more than one year already. YAY. what a great acomplishment.

Oh. grading is like later. in a few hours. eek! I hope nothing goes wrong. I won't hurt my knee or anything like that. sianz. it's like i feel very scared but i cannot be so scared. >.<

whatever, i must go iron my clothes since we are supposed to wear our uniform today. :( i thought we didn't have to since like training has stopped and today isn't a training at all.

byebye
and good luck for my grading. :D

No comments: